On the personal side – we love real estate and it even brought us together. We met at an industry conference in 2002. Countless talks, plane flights and a few moves later, we were finally able to merge our professional vision with our other love – Atlanta.
Randy’s career in real estate has spanned more than 25 years and includes roles and experiences in almost every facet of the business. He is an award-winning broker known for his caring guidance and success with companies like Coldwell Banker, Arvida, Century 21 and at the helm of his own independent firm in Florida. He has extensive internet marketing experience locally and at the corporate level for a national real estate services company. He is often sought for speaking engagements at industry conferences.
Born and raised in the South, Randy is a technology geek and is passionate about teaching. He is a prolific reader with an affinity for literature and history. He has lived all over the US but found his true home in Atlanta. Randy appreciates the schooling and travel adventures his parents worked so hard to provide- but knows his most valuable education came from them and the experiences on the dairy farm where he was raised.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in both Georgia and Florida
- Appointed to NRT President’s Council, 2004 – select group comprised of the top brokers in the U.S. from all NRT brands including Coldwell Banker, Century 21, and ERA Realty
- Certified Real Estate Broker (CRB) through the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers, an affiliate of the National Association of Realtors®
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Distressed Property Specialist, CDPE
- 203K FHA Rehab Specialist
Gabrielle Sertich Chavers
Real Estate comprises the majority of Gabrielle’s career. She is known for high-profile corporate and industry accomplishments as head of Public Relations for Coldwell Banker, Communications at Sotheby’s International Realty and marketing consultant for Florida’s largest real estate developer. She had major real estate clientele as an independent consultant. She has also held cool jobs that provided other valuable experience, such as her years working directly for Richard Branson and Virgin Atlantic Airways.
Gabrielle was raised in the North but was born farther South than most – South America. She grew up with international influences, speaking Spanish and Italian but what spoke to her soul was the heart of Georgia. She’s into everything ‘home’ – décor and design, entertaining and cooking for dear friends. Gabrielle loves photographing what she loves most – family, her pets and the local architecture and lush nature in and around Atlanta.
More than 20 years of high-level marketing and public relations experience with some of the world’s top brands:
- Real Estate: Coldwell Banker, Sotheby’s, Homes & Land, The St. Joe Company, Habitat for Humanity
- Consumer: Virgin Atlantic Airways, Carrabba’s restaurants, The Home Depot, Best Buy
- Healthcare: CIBA VISION, Stiefel, American Diabetes Association
- Real Estate Sales Associate license.